Ground Breaking Automated Data Metrics & Reusable Technical Data Governance Pipeline Design
Free Webinar | Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 | 5:00 PM CEST
In this webinar, you will learn how to create and automate data metrics by simple and practical tagging & tracking of your data. With the volume of data growing rapidly, these skills are essential for managing real-time data and delivering meaningful insights.
We will discuss how to:
• Implement a reusable technical data governance framework where you can monitor and measure your historical, real-time and scheduled data.
• Use easy-to-understand data pipeline design and architectures.
• Connect your data to your business processes enabling data-driven measurement that can scale.
• Turn these metrics into board level KPIs in a way that not only Technical people can understand.
• Give the active management of your data to business users.
Director of Data Architecture, Analytics & AI at QA is a highly experienced IT and Data professional with a mix of business, strategy and technical skills developed over a 21-year career that has focused on Data Strategy, Data Architecture, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics areas.
He has worked with a range of database, BI, modelling and analytics toolsets and platforms and have been involved in tool and platform evaluation and selection.
Gary has also provided consulting Data advice to start-ups on all things Data.
QA: A World-Leading Tech & Digital Skills Organisation
QA help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via the leading range of training courses, reskilling bootcamps, and work-based learning programmes & apprenticeships. QA also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.
Don’t miss this chance to learn more about formulating a Big Data Strategy, and join the webinar free of charge.
Find more resources related to Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence on our Big Data Framework Knowledge Base!
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com