All content and functionality available on our website, comprising logos, graphics, text, and their arrangement are the exclusive property of EBDF and are protected under international copyright laws. All rights – which are not expressly granted – are completely reserved.
The trademarks, logos, designs and service names, which are appearing on the website, are the registered and unregistered trademarks of EBDF. While browsing our website, you must agree that you will never use any of these trademarks for advertising, promotion and other purposes. Further, other trademarks – which are not owned by us but still appearing on our website – are the properties of other companies, who may or may not be associated/affiliated/connected with DEBDF. You are barred from reproducing any of these trademarks.
Use of Website Information
EBDF grants every visitor a non-transferable, restricted, and non-exclusive right to access, use, download, and print the content of the website. However, you must agree to the following terms:
- All details and information available on the website should be used only for personal and information–related purposes
- No details/content should be altered, modified, reproduced, transmitted, posted, or redistributed in any way
- All details and information available on the site is subject to copyright protection. So, if you take any content/information/details from the website, you must contribute them
While browsing our site, you must agree to the fact that EBDF has the unconditional authority to make the full use of any and all details you either post or publish on its website. Given this, you should stay away from any claims against EBDF for any sort of infringements of any privacy or publicity-related rights, moral rights or attribution-related rights with regard to our use and publish of these sorts of submissions. However, you should always refrain from posting/publishing materials that are
- Derogatory, obscene or threatening
- Would provoke the conduct that would lead to offense or the violation of any law
- Would cause the infringement of the copyright or intellectual property or any other rights
- Contain any virus or harmful element
- Provide false or misleading information or statement
At EBDF, we neither review nor take the responsibility of the posts made by users on our website. Nevertheless, we always have the right to reject or remove any post or information, partially or completely.
Warranties and Disclaimers
At EBDF, we never warrant the information and details available on our site, which is given “as is” without any type of warranty, including without any warranty pertaining to non–infringement and the results or performance you may get by making use of the details and information. EBDF will never be held responsible for any omission or error in the content and information or documents used as reference or linked with our website.
At DASCA, we never guarantee:
- Our website caters to your requirements
- All our content/materials are secure, timely, constant and error–free
- All our browsers get reliable and accurate results while using our website
- Any error related to software will be rectified immediately
- Anything downloaded or acquired through our website should be done at the browser’s risk or own discretion and risk. Browsers will be only responsible for any damage to their computer or data loss due to the download of such materials.
- Our website and details/content may have technical errors or typographical inaccuracies.We, at EBDF, have the right to change any information/content/details anytime without any prior notice.
Any and all disputes arising hereunder shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Germany and the laws of the European Union.