Learn how Different Machine Learning Algorithms are used in the Enterprise
Free Webinar: Thursday June 10th, 2021 | 09:00 AM London | 16:00 PM Singapore
Machine learning continues to be a topic at the top of the agenda for enterprise organizations looking to get more accuracy from their analytic models. The machine learning field is a quite vast and is expanding quickly. It continually partitions into subcategories and different types of machine learning. ML is an important aspect of modern business and research. By using algorithms and neural network models, it can assist computer programs in progressively improving their performance with minimal human intervention.
In this this webinar, Jan-Willem Middelburg – author of the Enterprise Big Data Framework – delves into the world of machine learning and provides an overview of machine learning, as well as key business applications of this technique, including fraud detection, model factories and recommendation systems.
In this webinar you’ll will gain a better understanding of the following topics:
- What is machine learning?
- The power of machine learning
- The different forms of data
- What is a model?
- Difference between supervised and unsupervised learning
- Different types of supervised and unsupervised learning tasks
- Difference between parametric and non-parametric models
- The Enterprise Big Data Framework and Machine Learning
Don’t miss this chance to learn more about Machine Learning algorithms, and join the webinar free of charge.
You can join this webinar by completing the following form below: