In this webinar, you will learn how to create and automate data metrics by simple and practical tagging & tracking of your data. With the volume of data growing rapidly, these skills are essential for managing real-time data and delivering meaningful insights.
We will discuss how to:
• Implement a reusable technical data governance framework where you can monitor and measure your historical, real-time and scheduled data.
• Use easy-to-understand data pipeline design and architectures.
• Connect your data to your business processes enabling data-driven measurement that can scale.
• Turn these metrics into board level KPIs in a way that not only Technical people can understand.
• Give the active management of your data to business users.
Gary Cronin, Director of Data Architecture, Analytics & AI at QA is a highly experienced IT and Data professional with a mix of business, strategy and technical skills developed over a 21-year career that has focused on Data Strategy, Data Architecture, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics areas.
He has worked with a range of database, BI, modelling and analytics toolsets and platforms and have been involved in tool and platform evaluation and selection.
Gary has also provided consulting Data advice to start-ups on all things Data.
QA: A World-Leading Tech & Digital Skills Organisation
QA help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via the leading range of training courses, reskilling bootcamps, and work-based learning programmes & apprenticeships. QA also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.